We are heading to Vermont!
A few months ago the Merry Go Down team set out to find the best IPAs in New England.
Now, we are happy to announce that we will be holding our Best Craft IPA from Vermont blind taste test on the evening of April 13th!
The Beers So Far…
Our team has selected the following beers to be candidates (in no specific order):
- Burlington Beer Company – Peasant King
- Fiddlehead – Second Fiddle
- Hill Farmstead – Susan
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids – Triple Sunshine
- Frost – Shush
- Upperpass – Cloud Drop
- Foam – Nameless
- Alchemist – Focal Banger
- Foley Brothers – Pieces of Eight
- Magic Hat – Laughing Stock
- Simple Roots – Northend IPA
- Long Trail – VT IPA
Help Fill The BEER LIST!!
Please comment with your vote or beer suggestion so we can fill out this list to make sure all the best IPAs from Vermont are represented!